“Much better than expected”
Review of Olives - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We got a voucher on one of those deal sites but weren't expecting much based on other reviews. We were proven wrong. The food, while a bit on the expensive side, was delicious - our entire meal (starters, mains, sides and drinks) came to €60 of which we had a €30 voucher, which I found to be a little bit expensive, but the portion sizes of the mains means we could have just had that and no sides or starters. I would definitely go back - although probably with another voucher to give some leeway with the bill - or for the three course menu for €25

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Our visit to Olives was awful and it is expensive if you ask me, we paid €55 and since I don't eat meat I got a vegetarian korma that was meant to consist of vegetable and fresh ones at that. For my vegetable Korma I got only diced potatoes and there were old and tasted like they had been there for a week, no vegetable just one green bean and one tiny slice of onion. Pathetic for a expensive restaurant. My husband ordered than a sea food dish with noodles and they piled the food like muck up on a plate and handed it to him like a dog! I was disgusted with this restaurant and will not return again, they over price drink and deserts.

1  Thank Fionulla
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Went here today with hubbie and junior (again!). I had tempora prawns for starters and himself had garlic muschrooms. For Mains I had thai green curry with prawns, hubbie had Beef in Oyster and Ginger sauce and junior had chicken noodles. All delicious. We had two minerals and a juice for just under €65.00 - not cheap but very nice!

Note they do a 3 course for €25 but you cannot use a voucher for it.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I dont know what this place is about. It's a mixed bag of nothing. Food is Thai and Indian with an over bearing owner. Dined here on groupon and was glad it was Groupon. I won't rush back. The whole experience was bland. Outside of the overbearing owner nothing stood out... Can't remember what we ate .... A bland experience....

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I went with my girlfriend over the weekend and had a 3 course meal deal and taught it was fantastic value
, spices where excelent. I had the Indian curry choice and my girlfriend had Thai Massama curry was perfect little sweet with a slight kick in it.will love to recommend my friends and go back again.