“Mountain Skills 1 - Engaging”
Review of Outdoors Ireland

Outdoors Ireland
More attraction details
Owner description: Galway City Sea Kayaking : Kinvara Bay Sea Kayaking : Sunset Kayak Trips : Rock Climb In The Burren : Burren Bike Tours
Kerry
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mountain Skills 1 - Engaging”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This was my first experience with Outdoors Ireland, taking place in the hills of Kinvara, but what an experience it was.

What really impressed me about it was the how the whole level of professionalism in actually learning a new skill was maintained whilst keeping it fun and social at the same time. Nathan and Jason the instructors (hello if you're reading this) are really cool guys too, who you always felt comfortable learning from, it lead to a really relaxed atmosphere between everyone straight away and made this course really memorable, insightful and something I'll be following up on in the future for sure.

All in all, something I'll definitely be taking alot away from.

Visited December 2012
OutdoorsIreland, Manager at Outdoors Ireland, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thanks a million. I'm delighted you enjoyed the course so much. Hopefully see you again soon to get stuck into compass bearings! Nathan

Galway, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyable tour in Galway Bay”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Had a great time on this trip. The staff were very friendly and the equipment provided was top class and very comfortable (and dry!). Unfortunately our trip was cut short by the Galway weather when the wind and hailstones started

Visited November 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful Trip on Kinvara Bay”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

We had a wonderful evening trip with leaders Jason and Henry thanks to a Living Social promotion. We will definitely be coming back again! Kinvara Bay is always beautiful but it is a treat to view it from the sea. We were very lucky with wildlife - lots of baby seals, but unfortunately no otters. (I was otterly disappointed...) The leaders were informative and interesting. What really impressed me was the equipment: clean dry wetsuits, cosy kags, and nice new boats. I don't think I've ever seen an Outdoor Company with such impressive kit!
The only downside was that we had a bit of difficulty booking our trip, but I would imagine this was down to the Living Social promo.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Roe007
OutdoorsIreland, Manager at Outdoors Ireland, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thanks a million for your review - I really appreciate you taking the time. Would love to have you come join us again in the future and it will be slightly easier to book! We were a little limited with Living Social availability. Thanks again!
Limerick, Ireland
“Galway City Sea Kajaking”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Had a great time kajaking in Galway and would thoroughly recommend it for anyone, especially families with teenagers. Many thanks to our guide Henry for being so very friendly, informative and reassuring.

Visited September 2012
Jupiter, Florida, United States
“Awesome time in Ireland!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Awesome time in Ireland recently and the kayaing trip was a main highlight! Such a nice group of people. I always enjoy time with adventurous personalities and through this type of sport you find that. Thanks Nathan & Henry for offering such fun!

Visited August 2012