“Good place, good food!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I've been there a couple weeks ago. I have to say I really loved the food there, I ate the chicken burger, this was delicious, served with chips. The portions are really good!
I will definitely go back there again.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Visited here last Friday night for a bite to eat. I have to say it was one of the best value meals I have ever had and the food was really lovely too. We had chicken wings to share as a starter, lasagne and bangers and mash for main courses, a bottle of wine and 1 irish coffer to finish and the whole bill was €50. If you're looking for a good value meal in nice surroundings then I would definitely recommend The Cellar.

1  Thank Beanie14
Reviewed May 9, 2013

had lunch there yesterday and loved the place, had only popped in cos it was raining but was so glad i did. great menu, very varied, had the cajun chicken fajitas and was well impressed. Staff were very friendly and not intrusive. great value also and the atmosphere was buzzing although it was only lunchtime mid week. be back there again.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I ate here recently and the food was just as good as my last visit. There is ample selection on the menu for everyone. I found it hard to pick just one thing. I went for the chicken curry. It was beautiful and arrived nice and speedily after ordering. I would have no problem recommending The Cellar and will definitely be back.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Ate in here about 3 years ago and food was quite bland, ate in it last week thinking it must have changed with all the good reviews, but was disappointed again. Nearly zero taste, except for the salad with my fish was really nice. Staff and atmosphere are lovely, would definitely go back for a night out. But if you are a lover of food and not just looking to fill your belly, I'd go somewhere else.

1  Thank Laura L