“Great food, drink and atmosphere. Staff are excellent”

The Cellar Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 488 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Regurlarly call in here for a breakfast/lunch on a Saturday/Sunday morning/afternoon or for a drink at night. The place is always buzzing. Staff are really nice, always friendly. The menu is excellent and the food is very tasty indeed ... hmmmm ... just thinking about their breakfast is making me hungry now! Great location in the middle of Galway City too!

There are newer reviews for The Cellar Bar and Restaurant

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Loved the food!! Always a popular spot in Galway! Loads of food choices on the menu! Easy to find in Galway as well!

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

I love love love the cellar, service is always prompt and with a smile and the food is delicious and theres always more than enough..the only gripe I have is the price stops me eating there everyday!:)

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I love the cellar. They serve a great breakfast in there - also a good choice on the lunch menu. I'm never disappointed when I eat there. Consistently good food, good staff. Top spot

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We had the grilled salmon and the Brie and Chicken w/ Salsa and Jalapeno Panini. They were both SO good. I'm so impressed as well that in Ireland when you are offered a side salad, it comes with real greens and sometimes no dressing...I love this. I loved this place - atmosphere, location and food excellent. Downtown.