“Good pub grub”

The Cellar Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 507 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Cellar Bar has grown into a local favorite, with the emphasis being on comfort, value and entertainment. The Cellar Bar’s famous food menu offers a diverse range of meals for every taste and budget, and will ensure you never leave hungry. A firm favorite, The Cellar All-Day Breakfast is a must when in Galway City. As well as offering great food and entertainment The Cellar Bar has a variety of Beers as well as Wine, Prosecco and Cocktails of the highest quality that can be enjoyed on a night out or on a quiet afternoon beside one of our 3 cosy open fireplaces served by friendly and knowledgeable bar staff.
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I love the cellar. They serve a great breakfast in there - also a good choice on the lunch menu. I'm never disappointed when I eat there. Consistently good food, good staff. Top spot

Reviewed July 11, 2012

We had the grilled salmon and the Brie and Chicken w/ Salsa and Jalapeno Panini. They were both SO good. I'm so impressed as well that in Ireland when you are offered a side salad, it comes with real greens and sometimes no dressing...I love this. I loved this place - atmosphere, location and food excellent. Downtown.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Fantasic food, great service even when the place is packed.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

I love the Cellar I have been going here for 4years and if we were looking for a place to eat out it would always be the Cellar for lunch. I love the menu and the food. I even now couldn't think of anywhere else to eat as it's always been here that we go! Great value and portions. I know it's changed to new management the food is still great!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is a truly wonderful restaurant. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Food is fantastic. Great choices and very reasonable. The service is quick and food piping hot. When we arrived the restaurant was full but we were asked to take a seat by the bar and there would be a table in a few minutes. We had barely sat at the bar when we were called to our table. All the waitresses were very friendly and looked after us well. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody visiting Galway. Although we are in Galway almost every month this was our first time in the Cellar.