“So relaxing, excellent thermal suite, staff fantastic”

ESPA at the g Hotel
Ranked #2 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Galway
More attraction details
Owner description: ESPA at the g is situated on the upper two floors of the five star g Hotel & Spa in Galway city. It is one of only three ESPA designed spas in Ireland. Stretching to 20,000sqm, it is a gem in the heart of Galway and the perfect escape in a busy world. Guests are invited to reconnect with their senses through the gentle sound of music and water and the aromatic fragrance of ESPA products. An extensive treatment list is available for both hotel residents and day visitors using luxurious ESPA products. The Thermal Suite at ESPA is part of your spa journey or alternatvely guests may choose to enjoy the Thermal Therapy without a treatment to follow. The Thermal Suite features: a Vitality pool with water massaging jets, a Crystal steam room, a Rock sauna, Lifestyle showers ranging from Tropical to Artic, an Ice fountain and Heated tepidarium loungers all designed to soothe aches and ease your muscles. Following treatments, guests will be invited to enjoy the zen environment of the naturally lit Relaxation Lounge overlooking the bamboo garden.
Galway, Ireland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“So relaxing, excellent thermal suite, staff fantastic”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Such a relaxing spot, has a really excellent thermal suite and the staff are fantastic - even chatty, if that's what you want! Some great offers from time to time. Products are fab!

Visited May 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful spa experience”
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

We had a few treatments done in this spa during our stay in the G Hotel. I had a facial and a hot stone massage both of which were amazing. My husband had two massages. Would have loved to have seen greater variety of treatments for men however. My husband didn't want to have a facial and so had to have the same treatment twice. The staff were all very accommodating and the thermal spa is fantastic!!

1 Thank Shortac4
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Amazing and relaxing”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I booked couples package for my wife and I on our honeymoon at ESPA. We got the "Little Bit Of Heaven for Two" package which included use of the thermal suite, full body skin brushing and exfoliation, gentle facial cleanse, hot stone massage, and scalp massage. The experience was first class and incredibly relaxing from start to finish. We were warmly greeted at the reception and given a brief tour of the thermal suite. The changing facilities were incredibly clean and comfortable. The thermal suite was a great way to start our time at ESPA - we spent 40 minutes relaxing from the vitality pool to the heated loungers. After a few minutes in the relaxation room, we were taken to our treatment suites for our treatments.

Both my wife and I loved our treatments and the treatment staff was great - made us feel relaxed and comfortable. The treatments themeselves were top notch and we felt relaxed and refreshed when we left.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Will H
Glenties, Donegal, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fab”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Went here when on a mini break. Although there was a small mix up, I had booked a massage & they had me down for a facial. I didn't mind too much as I just wanted a wee treat when away, whatever it was. The treatment itself was very good & the lady was lovely. The smoothie & chocolate after is a lovely touch. The thermal suite was my favourite part, the jets especially were so relaxing. Pity there is no swimming pool but I expect that is down to the hotel & not the spa.

1 Thank Amy B