See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Great location and very clean, but breakfast wasn’t included for the price. €140 for two nights was very steep and also advertised as a B&B. A B&B with no breakfast seems like false advertising, no? Also when checking out, there was no one there to check us out and it was check out time too. One window also wouldn’t open, which was annoying due to the heat! Overall, disappointing.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank niamhnutty
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Not the best BandB to go to. For starters, it's just Bed and NO BREAKFAST. Almost got dehydrated from the hot room and only 1 window can be opened. Kinda like a last resort or no place else kinda thing. The staff Nina was the only positive one here

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank amirastefanief
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Very basic and overpriced compared to others we’ve stayed at in the area, no breakfast, staff couldn’t speak English so not very helpful, shower didn’t work properly and neither did WiFi. Close (10 minute walk) to town centre shops and restaurants in Galway is the only thing going for it. Wouldn’t recommend and wouldn’t stay again.

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank Helen J
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Believe the reviews! I was lied to by the guy at check in. At first I thought the room looked better than I expected due to reviews. I dropped off my bags and went to town, once back at the room, after 11 PM. I found there was no heat, the floor was filthy,( I used one of their towels to mop the floor and it was filthy),.. urine on the toilet, stained mattress. And when I pulled back the wrinkled/dirty top cover I found DIRTY sheets! hair, and dirt at the foot of the bed. I slept in my clothes and waited for "housekeeping" or the check in guy to arrive at 9 AM..... I gave up at 9:45 and left. I left a note on my door to change the bedding, which they did. The check in guy will look you in the face and tell you what you want to hear.. and leave for the day. I would avoid this flea bag hotel.

Room tip: Go anywhere else.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank westernskyl0ver
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic b&b, very nice man working in reception ! Would highly recommend this b and b to anyone looking for a reasonably priced stay right in the centre of Galway. I will definitely be back.
Brilliant!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple