$152
$152
$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$104
$127
$115
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
$104
$101
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Very basic and overpriced compared to others we’ve stayed at in the area, no breakfast, staff couldn’t speak English so not very helpful, shower didn’t work properly and neither did WiFi. Close (10 minute walk) to town centre shops and restaurants in Galway is the only thing going for it. Wouldn’t recommend and wouldn’t stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Helen J
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Believe the reviews! I was lied to by the guy at check in. At first I thought the room looked better than I expected due to reviews. I dropped off my bags and went to town, once back at the room, after 11 PM. I found there was no heat, the floor was filthy,( I used one of their towels to mop the floor and it was filthy),.. urine on the toilet, stained mattress. And when I pulled back the wrinkled/dirty top cover I found DIRTY sheets! hair, and dirt at the foot of the bed. I slept in my clothes and waited for "housekeeping" or the check in guy to arrive at 9 AM..... I gave up at 9:45 and left. I left a note on my door to change the bedding, which they did. The check in guy will look you in the face and tell you what you want to hear.. and leave for the day. I would avoid this flea bag hotel.

Room Tip: Go anywhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank westernskyl0ver
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic b&b, very nice man working in reception ! Would highly recommend this b and b to anyone looking for a reasonably priced stay right in the centre of Galway. I will definitely be back.
Brilliant!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2018

It says BB but this one has no Breakfast, staff are rude dont think they speak English,
the rooms are basic and need a cleaner i saw grime and dirt all around,
Do not stay here very very poor. Spoilt my trip to Galway. :(

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank swainmark
Reviewed April 6, 2018

The room was filthy when we arrived like it hadn't been cleaned in a long while. There was mold in the kettle, rotting wood in the bathroom and bedroom and dust and hair everywhere. The bathroom was ridiculously tiny and it was difficult to move in it. Pillows were super uncomfortable. The next day we tried to find staff to request that they please clean and (if possible) change the pillows but there was no one on the property to help. In the end we left in a hurry and left some clothing behind. We noticed 6 hours later and rang the property. Staff promised to speak to "housekeeping" and get back to me. Nothing happened. I followed up a few times via phone and email. Couldn't reach anyone. Emails were received but left unanswered. Unbelievable how many good reviews this property got. Don't trust the good reviews, trust the bad ones. Don't stay here!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple