Corrib View Lodge
$213
$259
$200
  • Restaurant
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$145
$135
Clayton Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$156
$162
$285
$270
Hotels.com
Menlo Park Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$174
$162
Hotwire.com
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$144
$139
Travelocity
$238
  • Pool
All reviewsashford castleevery morningsconessoda breadwonderful basecounty mayoother guestshome from homenight stayfull irishbreakfast was excellentfamily roomon arrivalgalway citylarrycongireland
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We wanted to rent boats on corrib to go birdwatching and Larry and Michelle were endlessly helpful. We had great professional boatmen at good rates when we needed them. Cheers

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I've stayed in the Corrib View Lodge a number of times and it has proven to be a fantastic base for many family activities. Whether you are interested in fishing, sight seeing or hill walking this B&B is close enough to everything but it is still in the country side. The couple who run the B&B were extremely welcoming and the breakfast kept us going all day! I would absolutely recommend the Corrib View Lodge. Can't wait until my next visit!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2012

The Corrib View Lodge is more than a guest house, it's a home from home. The minute you arrive you are treated like a member of the family. Michelle will treat you to the best of meals from early breakfasts to late dinners and packed lunches in between and her drinks cabinet is always stocked with your favorite tipple - nothing is too much trouble to her.If you happen to be a fisherman you have found angling utopia, Larry who happens to be the premier fishing guide and boatman for the West of Ireland lakes is always on hand to offer up to date info on the best areas to fish and the best methods to use which is invaluable to the visiting angler. Don't pass by - there is no place like it.

Room Tip: All the rooms are of the same very high quality and each with a top class ensuit, I know because i've stayed in all of them.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I have stayed at Corrib View Lodge on numerous occasions while I have been fishing on Lough Corrib .It really is like a second home to me by now. You are made feel truly welcome and nothing is too much bother for either Larry or Michelle. The place is spotless and Michelle's cooking is wonderfull - from the full Irish in the morning , to packed lunches and evening meals.
If you intend to fish any of the Western Lakes you will get all the up to date information from Larry, who is the top fishing guide in the area . Its a top spot - I wont stay anywhere else when I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank IanMackintosh10
Reviewed May 19, 2012

My stay last week was my 4th or 5th at Corrib View Lodge. As ever Michelle and Larry were fantastic hostess and host and I cannot add to the previous comments about their food and hospitality other than to say that they were both superb. However the true test was when I ended up with a broken leg 3 days before the end of my trip, both Larry and Michelle went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that i enjoyed the rest of my trip and was comfortable at all times. We're both looking forward to returning later this year.

Room Tip: I've stayed in three of the rooms so far and they're all equally as good
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple