Flannery's Hotel Galway
  • Breakfast included
Nox Hotel(Galway)
  • Breakfast included
1,460 results
All reviewscity centrebar foodnice hotelbit datedbus stopreception stafffamily roomhotel barboth nightseyre squareflannerystaxiirelandlouiseeurocliffsmoher
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Due to my father's very serious illness in Galway hospital my sister and myself stayed at this hotel.From the minute we arrived the staff were so helpful.We did not know if we were staying 1 night or for how long?They gave us the room at a special rate which we are very grateful for when it was not for pleasure that we were staying .More family members had to stay and the staff were so good.It was not a nice time for us, but the hotel I will come back to, when I go to Galway,wont go anywhere else and anyone going to Galway should look no further than Flannery's.I wont.My only regret is that under the circumstances I did not get to leave a small gift for the staff.I will contact them to say how great they are..
Regards Raquel from Sligo.

Room Tip: we had 3 rooms all were very good.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank raquel w
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My friend and I spent last weekend in Galway and were lucky to have booked into Flannery's Hotel. From the moment we arrived it was 5 star service all the way. Due to the length of our stay ( 3 nights } we were upgraded to a suite, as it was my friend's birthday a complementary bottle of wine with a card from all the staff was left in our room, the food was excellent, the rooms clean and comfortable and the service first class. With Eyre square and all the city has to offer a short bus ride away Flannery's makes an excellent choice for anyone visiting Galway, They have a motto outside the Hotel which reads " arrive as guests, leave as friends " we intend to remain best friends with this Hotel. I would highly recommend this Hotel,

Room Tip: Higher up offers excellent views,
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff could not have been nicer. It is just a short bus ride to Galway which we caught right out front. Great price for a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lgallag778
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Just back from lovely weekend in Galway my first visit to this beautiful city.
My cousin and I stayed at Flannerys Hotel and we had the best time ever
The Hotel is very nice very comfortable the food is first class and all the staff
went out of their way to make our stay a very good one I would stay at Flannerys again very enjoyable.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quiet
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank susanboylee
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Nice hotel about 35 mins walk from city centre rooms were modern and spacious.
staff were the best thing about this hotel they could not do enough for you.
Traditional Irish breakfast very filling, great weekend for friends 50th birthday playing golf and enjoying the irish hospitality and the crac of course.
Will return to this great place Galway.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends