“Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Galway, Ireland
“Breakfast”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I had breakfast here was great service and great breakfast provided staff were friendly and reasonable prices

Visited December 2011

• Greek first
Limerick, Ireland
“Great craic! authentic irish food!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

If you want the best food and evening out, this is the place to go! There was a large group of us and forgot to make a reservation, (galway in july is hectic!) there was no problem and pat, the owner (who is a real character!) seated us to a lovely table. I travel a lot but i have to say this place is great!! the food was second to none, loved the atmosphere, the waitresses were really good fun and showed us where to go in galway, could not be more helpful. I thoroughly recommend this place to any couple or group of people who want really good food, great value and a good night out! It's right in the centre of galway, great city, after that, we went down to the 'Bunch of Grapes' pub (recommended by mary in finnegans), everyone had a great night out, looking forward to going there again!

• Visited July 2012
london
“Food was below average”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

The staff were over attentive and borderline rude.Ate here with my partner and sister food was very hot but tasteless worst food I've had in ages with the choice you have in Galway city I'd suggest you walk on by.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank akroscommon78
Maryland
“Nice quaint lunch of traditional Irish Fare”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My Mom, sister and I were walking the streets enjoying the people watching when we cam upon Finnegans and decided to try it for lunch because of the varied selections and great prices. We were not disappointed. I had the special of soup, bacon and cabbage. The veggie soup of the day was wonderful and warmed me up after walking the square on this colder windy day. The cabbage was awesome and the bacon really turned out to be very lean ham. Nice combination that filled me up very quickly. My siste had the club sandwich and said it was great. My Mom had the special of soup and sandwich and said the chicken sandwich could not be beat. The beer was cold like we need it as Americans and the overall experience was nice for lunch. Nthe service staff could use a course in Customer service and learn to smile, other then that it is a great little find tucked along the streets of Galway City.

• Visited September 2012
Donegal Town, Ireland
“good food and good service”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

had two meals at finnegans both where very good portions where large and good quality prices where also good keep it up finnegans your doing a great job

Visited August 2012