“Best white mochas in Galway and lovely food”
Review of Cafe Express

Cafe Express
Ranked #4 of 33 Coffee & Tea in Galway
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe, European
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Clifden, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best white mochas in Galway and lovely food”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Cafe express on eyre square really does lovely food. I had never eaten here before although I pop in for a white mocha every single morning! Today I had lunch upstairs and couldn't believe I had never been there for a meal before. The woman that served us was very friendly and you could tell she had lots of experience. The coffee was superb as usual and my chicken wrap was lovely. Its all very affordable and I would definatly go again, even if Im on my own, because with the view of eyre square there is loads of people watching to be done!

• Visited June 2013

Galway, Ireland
“Great hot stone fillet steak”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Casual, easy going place. I had hot stone fillet steak and it was fantastic. Nice place to pop in for lunch, cake or coffee. Service is very good, staff is friendly and efficient.

Galway, Ireland
“Easy and good selection”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

They have great ciabatta bread for the sandwiches. Pasta is nice, its never over cooked which is great for a change. Coffee is generally great but recently it hasn't been the same...service is a bit slow sometimes but the staff are quite friendly

“Best sandwich”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Sat in sunshine today and had a fantastic sandwich .. One of the best I ever tasted .. Homemade bread and a wonderful fusion of tastes .. Everything was fresh and someone cared about making this sandwich .. Totally appreciated by me.. Staff were v friendly too.

“Great place!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I went there three times in two days and abosolutely loved it! The staff is really nice and attentive. We had breakfast there, the coffee was really good and so was the food. For diner I had pasta and my friend had a pizza it was nice and for a really good price. The following day we had a smoothy which they made from fresh things and it was lovely! Wish this place was in my town so I could go more often!