“Nom nom shepherds pie”

Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I adore the shepherds pie me and my girlfriend go at least once a week and I get it every time. The quality and service is very high. Staff are very friendly and professional. Go the odd night out there two and there's always a nice crowed and good music.

3  Thank Peter G

Reviewed June 29, 2014

This place is fantatastic! Friendly staff, nice ambiance, Well Worth eating here or just spending a little resting time for light refreshment.

1  Thank Donbeafoster
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely job quality food and service. Perfect for lunch or dinner and guaranteed to fill you up! Must stop spot if you're in Galway. Also has a great atmosphere at night. Perfect for a few drinks on a night out.

1  Thank Mairead C
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We're used to the portion sizes back home. When you ordre an appetizer back home, you might get a tiny amount and pay upwards of 10 USD. Here, we ordered the seafood chowder and it was a legitimate freaking meal. It was so good. I think it might be prepackaged, though, as I had it in another restaurant and it was exactly the same. This place had it cheaper, though, and it was much warmer.

The mains are not to be trifled with, either. I had the lamb roast special, which was also likely prepackaged. (The slices were suspiciously even.) The carrots and turnips were frozen in the middle, haha, but the mash had the appearance of fresh. It was really good, though, considering we were already packed to the gills.

Typical of Irish establishments, it was a little long to check out. I didn't mind too much but my classmate was getting noticeably upset. That's been true of everywhere we have been, though, so just remember to flag down your server or pay at the front.

2  Thank imouse1
Reviewed June 17, 2014

By the time we arrived in Galway, we had somewhat 'tired' of the 'typical' Irish food - so...tried soups and salad - delicious. If soup of the day is celery, order it!!

1  Thank Coonie_72