“Do not be fooled!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
USA
“Do not be fooled!!!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Once through the front door this pub went on and on, not to mention an upstairs too. Has separate bars in each section....very clever!!!!
Great food great prices!
Entertainment every night !
Great staff as well....very friendly!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Debra M

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
“My favourite pub for meals”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We ate here every evening on our last trip to galway. The food is gorgeous. And since Galway is so expensive we were trying to have one good meal a day. We certainly werent disappointed by the portions! I love the layout of the pub too, little seating areas everywhere! even has two entrances which confused me at first lol, looks like a different pub depending on which way you come in!
my only criticism is that soft drinks were ridiculously priced! and i dont like to drink alcohol with meals

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank kir87
Boston
“Wow. Who said Irish food was bad?”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Stopped in here with my wife for a pint and some dinner. I had the chicken with mashed potatoes and she had the beef and Guinness stew. Holy moly. This was exquisite and exactly what we were looking for. Decently priced and good service. You'll be glad you stopped in.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank DFC12481
Calgary, Canada
“My Favourite!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Lovely bar and restaurant! Great food, I love their chicken wings!! Always a place to sit, waiters were lovely! Definitely recommend it!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank youngmcgirl
Ireland
“Delicious food and fantastic atmosphere”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Myself and my husband had dinner here on a Friday afternoon, the staff were very friendly and provided us with menus and drinks within minutes of us sitting down. The menu was very well varied and reasonable price. They had about ten extra "specials" of the day pinned to the menu so lots to choose from. I'd loin of pork on a bed of Mashed postatoe with Black pudding mixed through it, it was divine! My husband had the house burger and between us we both managed to clean our plates!
We returned the following night for drinks after dinner somewhere else and we sat up at the bar, bar man was very friendly and kept conversation with us the whole night even when it got busy later on... Great music in the background and very good late bar atmosphere... would def return for food or drinks....

• Visited September 2012