“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I love Sheridans! There is an amazing atmosphere, food is always delicious at a good price.. Whether you decide to eat in bar or in restaurant.. It's fab! Staff are friendly and professional.. Make you feel like a local even when you aren't! May go back for my dinner this evening.. I love it!

3  Thank Craic99

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Great all-round place to go whether its a tasty lunch, something with the children or with a group of friends for a night out, the food is very good and their always seems to be a great atmosphere when i've been there.

3  Thank Littlefrog80
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Best place to dine in the west of the city. Lovely bar too if you only want a small bite and a pint. Staff excellent!

5  Thank NKS2
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Just back from our second visit to this pub/restaurant and have to say it was just as enjoyable the second time round. The atmosphere was cosy and felt the background music added a nice touch. The food and wine were top class and we had a very enjoyable evening! Staff were excellent also and definitely will be returning again soon.

3  Thank AislingMcgr
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Love this pub. When they say the Irish make you welcome, you could not get a better welcome then Tom Sheridan's pub. The staff give excellent service and the food is top notch. It is my sister's local who lives in Knocknacara, I live in London and always when I visit her we head to Sheridan's the first day of my visit and more. My brother in law sadly passed away Aug 2013 my sister had the funeral venue at Sheridan's, all the staff treated us with kindness and respect. I wish I had a Sheridan's in Addiscombe.

3  Thank As1527