“Amazing”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Suquamish, Washington, USA
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Me and my good friend recently traveled to Galway for our Birthdays, we ate here for all four days we were in Galway. I would say some of the best food I have ever ate!!

• Visited October 2013

Mount Vernon, Ohio
“Relaxed atmosphere and solid food”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We had quite a nice meal: a shared appetizer of a unique spring roll filled with kale & goat cheese, fish & chips, and a yellow Dahl dish. Hearty portions and cooked well. Very tasty. Excellent service. A bit expensive, but appreciated the relaxed atmosphere.

Visited October 2013
“Amazing food and service”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I had Guinness, black pudding, fish and chips, and mess for dessert. Truly amazing taste!! The selection of meals was perfect, but I was in the mood for traditional, so fish and chips hit the mark. :-)

Visited October 2013
Clare
“Good food but very expensive”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We have been here a number if times for lunch both weekdays and weekends and it is always busy which to me indicates a good thing. While we go here I always find it more expensive that the prices in other bars and restaurants in town, but the food is very good. Went here last weekend for dinner and it was very expensive for what you get, we waited 20 minutes for a table ( no big deal) but the service was not great. Overall it's a nice place for pub grub but I would not be going there for dinner.

• Visited September 2013
Galway, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“ok pub food, but far from good restaurant”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

been there few times for lunch, and is ok for lunch food, but very disappointing for dinner, brought there few friends for dinner and it was very poor food, I had chicken filet, and was as dry as hell. no one at the table was happy with there food.
the only good food I had that night was the dessert.

Visited July 2013