“Amazingly tasty!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kai
Ranked #10 of 466 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Irish, European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Galway
“Amazingly tasty!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Came here with my boyfriend who was a bit wary at first, decor is chilled and different. We both had salads of sorts, mine was smoked mackeral, his a platter of cheeses and meats. Followed by a carrot cake. I loved every morsel, as did he, was one of the tastiest meals I have ever eaten. Keep up the good work!

• Visited July 2012

Ireland
“What a cute little place with food that will blow you away!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Was invited to my friend's birthday party to this restaurant. Everything about it was fab from the minute you enter. The staff are very professional, but trendy and chilled out. Had to ask what some things were on the menu. There is plenty of choice, and there are pretty flowers adorning each plate

• Visited June 2012
Ft Lauderdale, FL
“Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

We arrived in Galway late. I did not do my homework so we had no idea where to eat. We wandered up and down the Latin Quarter but it just reeked of tourism. We're from Fort Lauderdale so we can smell tourist spots a mile away.

A kind soul recommended we go to Kai. We loved it the minute we sat down. Interesting menu options and great vibe. Our shabby chic view through the roof to the church next door was divine. Our server was so sweet. I definitely didn't feel like this was a "pretentious" or "touristy" place. I felt like this was a labor of love. People just trying to bring fresh, delish food to the locals.

We started with an amazing chatucerie and some soup. Wonderful. I followed with the arancini with goat cheese. Speechless. I can't tell you how happy (and grateful to our kind soul!) to find Kai!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Flafreckles
Cork
“Very tasty.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

Very busy, but with great food no surprise. Nice and relaxed with easy going staff.

“Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

Had the Connemara Crab salad it was amazing, how they can do a dish the good for 10.50 I don't know!