“Lunch to Forget”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Lunch to Forget”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I heard it was good, so I went there for lunch with a friend. I ordered the panfried fish. A tiny piece of plaice or sole arrived with a garnish and a very burnt heal of bread, that was so hard it could not be cut or broken. I ate the fish & garnish, it was expensive and poor value. An hour later, I had to leave work and go out and buy a sandwich. I will never go there again.

2 Thank Susikin

“great food”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Went there to meet friends for coffee and had the carrot cake it was amazing. According to frinds it is lovely for an evening meal.

Visited August 2011
“Top class experience”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Visited Kai last evening with spouse and friends. All four of us enjoyed it thoroughly. The menu is short, about 5 choices in each section, which is sufficient for most people and demonstrated attention to detail and quality. I believe the menu changes every day and reflects local produce available at that time. Each item was very imaginative and presented in an innovative way. Service was excellent too, friendly, unhurried and efficient.
Would definitely go there again. It's nudging towards my favourite restaurant in Galway!

• Visited December 2011
dublin
“pleasant meal”
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Creative menu. Super chilled atmosphere. Well informed staff. A big negative of the night was the speed at which the food was ordered and served up. We our first course about 5 mins after we ordered. Our second course arrived about 3 minutes from when our starter dishes had been collected. I asked to leave our mains for at least ten minutes until we digested our food but understandably they were worried that the food would suffer.
This was a week night so there was no pressure to have our table cleared for another sitting.

I enjoy the whole experience of eating out but felt a little cheated from our rushed experience.

Visited December 2011
Galway
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

Marvellous menu in a friendly atmosphere. A perfect night out.