“Still the best”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Still the best”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Every-time I come back to Galway I visit Venice. I try and not comment on other restaurants negatively but let's just say that they all have a lot to learn from this tiny but perfectly formed eatery.

The menu is more or less the same as during my last visit. On my recent visit there was a " pasta prawn special" on the blackboard as well as a "beef special." It was just superb accompanied by a good Chianti. We had a great night concluded with an excellent Italian liquor. It's a strange place. It's quirky and small and as I said in a previous review it's really for those who like and know their Italian food. The place is authentic , real and a little hard to find. It's the envy of its competitors and as I look around at a full house on a Monday night I can see why. I like and enjoy its intimate surroundings and its food.. I wish it was bigger..

Visited June 2013
1 Thank MrGalway

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
“very small place but nice menu”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

was there for dinner with friend food was good but i didnt realy like the atmosphere was too small for a restaurent

Visited May 2013
1 Thank charlie575
“Amazing food! Not spacious though”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I absolutely loved the food. I got number 23 it was a penne pasta with chicken in Parmesan sauce. It was delightful. The service was average and the tables were very close together. The only truly bad thing I can say is this old lady next to me literally complained about everything for the entire time and it made the atmosphere less enjoyable, she seriously was obnoxious complaining only to complain. This place is extraordinary. I highly recommend it.

• Visited June 2013
Western Ireland, Ireland
“Great food & excellent value”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time visiting this resturant, I had the pizza & my friend had the salmon. My pizza was the best I had in a long time. The salmon dish was excellent with plenty of veg.
Excellent value for money, no rip off here. I certainly will be back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Liambourke
whereverilaymyhat
“Fab as per usual !”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Love this restaurant went last weekend again! Everything I have ever eaten here has been yummy n the hubby agrees . We'll be back !

• Visited May 2013