“Great Place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“Great Place”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have ate here a few times and have always tryed somthing different each time
and each thing I have ordered has always been really nice :)
The price that goes along witht he food is also very nice indeed :)
Well worth going here as there is a great selection on Menu to choose from
no beer to acompany my meal but i beleive you can bring your own which is handy too

Galway, Ireland
“staff”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Hi i life in Galway for many years so im a regular in some of the restaurants of the city and im sorry to write this review but i was shocked after trying to eat yesterday in High Cafe.
three of us we were there for lunch,it was around 4 o'clock and it were 3 free tables with 2 sits each and, the waitress ask how many people were we, i said 3, she just look around, spot the tables and just said,sorry there are not table for 3.I said to her , well maybe we can put together 2 tables, or maybe we can take one extra chair or maybe we can wait a bit until a 3 sits table will be free....i gave her all this options because i have been 8 years working as a waitress here in galway so i know how it can be.Anyway after all the options i gave her she just look surprise at me and repeat,there are not table for 3.Every body around realize of the situation,we decided to leave obviously
But not everything is bad, the food is different , tasty and nice, that's way we were disappointing to not eat there

4 Thank Marilaaa
Wellington, New Zealand
“best resturant in Galway”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

atmostphere is good, staff friendly, accommodating to those on our group who has allergys, price is decent and food is great. maybe a little hard to find in the street, but we found it and have been back since, will come back to eat here when i am back in Ireland.

• Visited March 2013
Galway
“Great food”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Love the food here! For something different from the usual sandwich lunch! You can enjoy fresh food from an extensive menu from snacks to big meals with delicious chips too! I am not vegetarian but I do love their veggie dishes! Wish I could get in to eat there more often!

Visited June 2013
Galway
“Ok but certainly not wow factor!!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Went for food last week.. Mid week late afternoon/early evening. The service was polite but slow.
The food was ok. But that's About the height of it. Got the mixed skewers lamb, chicken etc... They were fine, side salad a bit lettucey! The chips were nice.

Was excited about going having read the previous positive comments and about the large portions cos i love my food!! I went with my girlfriend and we'd both be in good shape...the portions were average, not large...and certainly not American sized as one person said!?!

Overall this place was fine, very much middle if the road.I'm not sure we'll be rushing back and certainly not the kind of place you'd go on a date. Its more casual 'lunch with a friend' place.l

Also, a large portion of the menu was pizza and pasta...is this place Moroccan or Italian or both?