“Great place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Ithaca, New York
“Great place”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We ate there 4 times in September. The food is good and the price is very reasonable. The staff were all pleasant and helpful. They do not serve alcohol, but you can down to the bar downstairs, buy a drink and bring it back to your table.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank ithacan

Edmonton, Canada
“Snug little spot”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I chose this restaurant based on the fact that I was chilly, and since it is located upstairs, I knew that it couldn't be cold up there every time someone opened the door. But once there, I was quite happy to see that they had a very large menu. I think there were quite a few pizzas, but we tried some of the Moroccan type foods- I had the falafel plate and my husband had some chicken in filo. Both were very good, and something a bit different. I noticed they had several tagines on the menu, and I would probably have tried one, but my stomach wasn't up for anything too spicy. Very friendly service.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank reader12
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“A real surprise”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We liked the Moroccan flavor and it's a excellent value for the money. It was not crowed when we were there and we had the whole place to ourselves. It was a nice escape from the college-age crowd out on the street.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Matt K
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Tasty”
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Popped in for a coffee... Ordered ham & chicken sambo, & partner had ham melt... when we arrived there was just one other table of 4, after we ordered, a number of groups came in, & the waitress was very efficient & didn't get stressed. Food arrived, accompanied by bowel of home made chips & fresh salad.both sandwiches were delicious & very filling. Coffee good. We hoped to go back for dinner, but 5 hours later & we are still stuffed! Menu was varied & exactly priced. Lots of choice & great to see good moroccan food being offered. I noticed out of 6 tables, 4 had the tagine.... Must be good! Hopefully we will get back there to try the tagine & other delights!

3 Thank Fiona M
“Best omelettes in town”
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

I always come here for the omelette which comes with 3 hearty slices of brown soda bread, very filling and very reasonably priced. The Feta cheese one is my fave, my friends love the tagine and the other lunch options. If you like Harissa hot, this is the best in town. Lovely staff

2 Thank sineadthegrenade