“Delicious cakes”

Ranked #113 of 502 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Revive is a bistro in heart of Galway where the chefs use fresh local ingredients to make healthy flavoursome food. We prep, we cook, we bake, we do it all in our kitchens. We take no shortcuts and take great pride in what we do
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Enjoyed double cappuccino and snickers cake (although not necessary to heat it so much). All dishes looked delicious next time i'll try them for sure. Staff is kind and helpful. Cosy atmosphere!

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Came here earlier this week with two friends and had a wonderful lunch! The cappuccinos are fantastic, as are the paninis! The waitress, Eileen, was very friendly and helpful and we had our food in no time! Can't wait to go back to try te snickers cake, which looks delicious!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Great cafe, amazing cappuccinos and very friendly and helpful staff! I visited the cafe with my two friends and was very pleased with every aspect of the cafe from the amazing and delicious foods to the glorious coffees and most importantly the extremely friendly and experienced staff!! All in all the cafe is one of the best I have ever visited!! :)

1  Thank sorchab96
Reviewed January 5, 2014

was looking for breakfast and stopped in here two full irish breakfasts cost me over 25euro tea not included with breakfasts. sausages burnt and all very greasy. didn't go back the next day when to roscos I think on edlington st cheaper and miles better.

2  Thank denisobrien
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Was here last Saturday after stressful bit of shopping in Debenhams and it really lifted my mood! My wife had the House Salad which I tasted and have to say its one of the nicest salads I've ever had. I had the Soup sandwich combo , the sweet potato and broccoli soup was top drawer. My sandwich was a real one- thick slices of chicken with some melted Brie and homemade relish, I'm fussy about my relish but again was exquisite. This was followed by some lovely strong coffees and dessert.

We used to go to Coco which is next door but can't see us going anywhere else now. Some things are maybe a euro or so dearer but totally worth it as the portions are huge and food tasted really fresh! The service was efficient considering it was so busy!

1  Thank Gavin M