Menlo Park Hotel
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$125
$224
$218
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$131
$123
$221
$182
  • Breakfast included
Oranmore Lodge Hotel(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
$106
The Twelve Hotel(Barna)
$242
$235
Travelodge Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$128
$118
  • Restaurant
Maldron Hotel Galway(Oranmore)(Great Value!)
$106
$103
$286
$273
1,369 results
All reviewscity centrelovely hotelbar foodroom was spaciousreception staffenjoyable stayboth nightshotel barvisiting galwayfood was lovelyeyre squarewould highly recommend this hotellast weekendtop classtaxiroundaboutireland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 5, 2014

we stayed here last weekend and really enjoyed it. Could.nt fault anything about this hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. "Amy O".. we also found the rooms to be very warm but then discovered the radiators are fitted with thermostats and turned them down. Would reccommend this hotel and would stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GMMGalway, Guest Relations Manager at Menlo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Clairemod8

Thank you most sincerely for choosing to stay at the Menlo Park Hotel recently and thank you also for your great feedback. I am delighted that you had such a nice time with us. Your positive feedback is most welcome and very important to us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I went to the hotel on the 21st of Feb with my family we had a great time and was made feel very welcome would be staying here the next time I am in galway. There was only one thing I could falt was the bar was very cold but everything else was great x

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear TraceyDinan

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we value both positive & negative feedback as an essential tool to the continuous improvement of the service we offer. Thank you for your kind comments it was great to read that you felt so well looked after. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for our fathers birthday. Making the reservation was simple and they were very accommodating. They even upgraded my dads room and left a message in the room to wish him a happy birthday. On check in we were told where everything was and staff very friendly. The food in both the bar and restaurant was amazing. Bar staff very friendly and helpful. only down side was a bit of disturbance from the wedding on our second night but thats not the hotels fault and it wont be stopping me from returning. Very much value for money and great location.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Siobhan O

Thank you most sincerely for choosing to stay here in the Menlo Park Hotel recently and thank you also for your lovely feedback. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit so much. Your positive feedback is most welcome and very important to us. I have passed this on to all on the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to us in the future

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I stayed here last week for 2 nights on a deal I had bought at Christmas. From check in everyone was lovely and very friendly, the room was spacious especially the bathroom which had an amazing waterfall shower which I really enjoyed.
The first night we went to a concert and reception called a taxi straight away, its generally under €10 for a taxi into town which I did not mind, but it is a 15-20 minute walk otherwise which is also ok depending on the weather.
On the second night we ate in the bar and stayed there all night, it was a Friday so there was live music and I found the bar very warm and cosy and really enjoyed it, the bar staff were especially good, they made sure we were not waiting for drinks all night and were very quick with the food which was also lovely.
The only thing's I could fault was that the rooms were very warm at night time, I am a warm sleeper anyway but I had to open the window which was a little bit annoying but not a big deal, and also I would have liked a fridge in the room.
Other than that I really enjoyed my stay here and will definitely stay here again when I come back to Galway!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Amy O

I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently and also for taking the time to review us. I am absolutely delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit with us & that you felt so well looked after. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our hotel. We looked forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Had a fantastic time at this hotel booked two twin rooms, both had a double and a single bed.. Every staff member was extremely helpful and courteous . Rare thing these days .. Had a great time .. Look forward to another trip to galway again ..

• Stayed: February 2014
GMMGalway, Guest Relations Manager at Menlo Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear angieellen

I would like to thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently and also for taking the time to review us. I am absolutely delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit with us so thoroughly. Thank you very much for your wonderful comments about our hotel, especially our staff.