The Ardilaun Hotel
$213
$259
$200
  • Restaurant
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$145
$135
Clayton Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$156
$162
$285
$270
Hotels.com
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$144
$139
Menlo Park Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$174
$162
Hotwire.com
$238
Travelocity
  • Pool
1,576 results
All reviewsleisure centreblazers bardog friendly hotelbeauty salonleisure clubwedding receptionwedding venuesuperior roomrelaxing breaklovely hotelbar foodfunction roombit datedenjoyable staygalway cityboth nightsfrom start to finish
Reviewed October 6, 2009

Stayed four nights, four star and I would give it ten out of ten!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank 99winter
ArdilaunManager, Manager at The Ardilaun Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2009

Dear '99winter',

Thank you for your very kind comments. They are much appreciated.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Best Regards,
Orla

Reviewed October 3, 2009

I stayed here with my wife for 2BB+1D on 25th of September 2009. From the minute we arrived until we left we were treated extremely well. All of the staff were excellent and offered advice on the many menu & wine choices. The dinner menu was fantastic and well presented. This is a top class restaurant, with food for all tastes and portion sizes were plenty (proper steaks). This hotel has what Ireland has been missing for a long time; proper customer service and attention to detail including bar staff that can interact with customers without going overboard. There are feedback request cards at all meal occasions. The leisure center is excellent with a decent sized pool. We stayed in the newer block room 224.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PMALouth

Dear 'PMALouth'

Many thanks for your kind review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that chose to stay with us and very much appreciate that you took the time to post your review.

with Best Regards,
Orla

Reviewed August 25, 2009

I stayed at the Ardilaun at the weekend and really could not rate it highly enough - food, service, rooms, atmosphere, staff - all excellent. I believe that they have just spent a lot of money on the hotel and it certainly showed. The character of the place, while top class, gives a most homely feel. We ate in tne new bistro on Saturday - gosh I could get used to having lovely food served to me in a most relaxed and comfy place. All I can say is that I am not in agreement with the recent "not so positive" reviews - I just loved it

• Stayed: August 2009
1  Thank PlanesTrainsAutos09
Reviewed August 18, 2009

Lovely entrance to hotel. Spacious comfortable bedrooms. Staff friendly. Food good. Swimming pool excellent.
Decor a bit outdated. 25 min walk to salthill. Plumming in bathroom unbeliveably loud. Far too expensive. Watch out for hidden extras when checking out!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 17, 2009

We stayed here just after christmas, it was brought for us as a present. It was honestly the worst 2 nights I have ever spend on a break. Maybe I am being harsh..the friday night wasnt too bad, food was okay in the restaurant but not 4* standard. Quite enough, no complainants, just average, we thought things can only get better. We were SO wrong. Saturday didnt start too bad, that was until a christening party turned up. Lets just say the clothes they were wearing wouldnt have looked out of place in a strip club although they didnt have the body for them, I am 23 so it's not an age thing. I just dont want to go to a 4* hotel and see way too much of people's bodies. They could not control the party, they didnt stay in the room they had booked but instead ran around the hotel. There were people being sick in the toilets and in the reception area (yes all over the floor at the front desk) I could go on...even worse that this was the staff's reaction the following day when we tried to complain (we were not the only ones by a long shot) they dismissed it saying it was under control, when i said that the sick on the carpet in front of the reception desk was left for 20 mins after staff being told of it at least 5 or 6 times by different people, she said it was the toilets, so she called me a liar. I wish i had of taken pictires as no one there would have believed we were in a hostel never mind 4* star hotel. I did make a complaint in writing that beginnign of Feb and i still havent gotten a reply. And i dont make a habit of complaining this was actually the 1st time i have ever complained to management anywhere. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple