“Oh quelle belle restaraunt!!!”
Review of Connemara Food Co - CLOSED

Connemara Food Co
Cuisines: European, Irish, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Seasonal dishes served in casual setting. Take home pre-prepared meals. All dishes are created using locally sourced ingredients wherever possible!
Limoges
“Oh quelle belle restaraunt!!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

after numerous visits here I must say this is the nicest place I have been. Sandra enlightens the place with her charm and personality, while glenn the cheif prepares the exquisite cuisine. recommended to all for a charming experience....

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Hadrian V

Saint Louis, Missouri
“An excellent find in Oughterard”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Our initial experience at the Connemara Food Company was when local friends took us there for dinner. The meal was excellent and the dishes were prepared to perfection. Plate appearance was also very nice. I had a chance to visit the kitchen and the food preparation area was very clean and well organized.

When I go to Ireland, I try Seafood Chowder almost everyday. These dishes vary from location to location and even differ by the day depending on the catch for that region. The Seafood Chowder here was among the best I have had in 14 trips to Ireland over 25 years. Our entrees were equally delicious and represent a great example of the new Irish cuisine.

I usually never repeat to the same restaurant on one trip so I can experience more places. This was an exception to the rule. We returned the next evening on our own in order to try more of the menu items. We were not disappointed. Another excellent meal and great service from a dedicated staff. I highly recommend the Connemara Food Company for anyone visiting Oughterard or if in the Connemara region.

2 Thank Jim_Welby
saskatoon
“Visit to Galway”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have been in this building and enjoyed the character and style.
It took me back years in setting and suited the Galway character.
I would recommend as very Irish and is woth visiting
Norman Wallace

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank normanwallace
Chalford, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit - or two!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Found the Bistro by chance and had a lovely lunch. Decided to venture back again for an evening meal and it was suberb. Good choice and the sea food special was wonderful. To cap a great night the service was first class too. Many thanks Lorraine our 'star' waitress.

1 Thank Peter D
Maryland
“Excellent food and A+ Service”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

The soup was hot and tasty with plenty of butter and cream. The main courses were diverse and delicious. A nice selection of wine and a VERY attentive waitstaff. This little gem of a restaurant has never disappointed me or the groups I accompany.
For busy evenings there is a car park behind the restaurant.