Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM

from $28.43
from $39.80
from $34.11
1,334 results
All reviews day trip the bus hop on hop off tour kylemore abbey aillwee cave city tour great tour driver guide aran islands galway city excellent driver great sense of humor take pictures irish music inis mor eyre square wild atlantic way
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Evidently, Lally Tours is the only company that runs a bus from Galway to Rossaveal. Then it connects with the Aran Ferries to transport guests to Inishmore. That being the case, I chose Lally. Furthermore, my innkeeper stated that Lally would pick us up nearby so we wouldn't have to walk to Eye Square, which is where the initial bus departs from. That also helped. The Lally bus was punctual, and the transport to Inishmore went smoothly.

1  Thank Bgoodtoall
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I had so much fun during our Connemara day tour and a big part of it was because of our driver/tour guide, John. He was very pleasant and informative. He has a thorough knowledge about the places we visited and was very eager to answer questions from all tourists. I felt safe and comfortable during our whole trip. I will definitely come visit Connemara again! I just wish they’d a lot at least 3 hours in Kylemore Abbey ‘coz the place is divine!

1  Thank neXusHere
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing tour ! A bit windy and cloudy but the view was still breath taking. A huge thanks to the bus driver, good speaker passionated by his job !

1  Thank Julien V
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing trip. Very informative. Phil was fantastic. Loved every moment. Had so much fun and learned so much about Ireland and Irish history and European history as well. Definitely recommend! Beautiful scenery and a memorable lifetime experience.

P.S. the food was great!

Abdi Salad
-The annoying talkative Canadian with the Green Ireland Hoodie!

1  Thank Coastal752032
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I just finished the independent half day tour of the Cliffs of Moher. Firstly, pickup of noon was perfect so we could come into Galway on the morning one-way train from Dublin and stay out on the west coast tonight. We picked this independent tour because we like to explore on our own and don’t want to be herded in a big group. The freedom was perfect. Then, on the way back, our driver, John, answered some of our questions and pointed out some things we were passing. This was unexpected and GREATLY appreciated even though he is not supposed to be a guide. He was so knowledgeable and real. Now we want to know even more and study into Ireland’s history! Additionally, his driving was incredible. The roads were narrow and he knows every inch of that bus to get around the steep corners with ease. I am so impressed with this tour and this company!!

1  Thank Stephanie R