“Great seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had wonderful service here and good seafood. The wild salmon was a little overpriced. We had creme brulee for dessert and it was delicious!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,152)

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Read about this place ón tripadvisor and we were not disappointed.

The best seafood I have had in Ireland by far. Lobster was outstanding and at a very competitive price.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was away with my wife on a 2 day trip to Galway and we booked Oscars Bistro for the Friday night and another restuarant for the Saturday. The staff here were so helpful, the food was amazing as was the cheese platter and the wine was delicious.
Before we left we actually booked it again for the following night and i cancelled the previously booked restuarant. The 2nd night here was even better. Its just great food. I would highly recommend it. Enjoy

1  Thank The_Python
Reviewed August 9, 2013

One of of our best meals I ever had in a sea food restaurant.

Fantastic food, knowledgeable and lovely staff and reasonable (for quality of food) prices.

hope to return soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Difficult to find a good seafood restaurant in Galway.....surprising given the proximity to the Atlantic.
Yet Oscars should fulfil most people's quest for that little seafood restaurant tucked away off the main thoroughfares. It's busy so I would strongly suggest booking to avoid disappointment.The food is very good we had lobster and silver hake which I can strongly recommend. Service was good and the food was exactly what I had hoped from a good seafood restaurant in Galway. Definitely worth googling to find it! If in Galway go....I don't think you would be disappointed.