“What can i say?”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I like to use tripadvisor as an indicator of where I should go and this rating of Numcer 1 did not let us down. Food was excellent and plentiful. i had the ribs which were excellent and my wife had the prawns in garlic which was a real treat. The starters are big so be sure you are hungry or you will have trouble getting through your mains. we had the fish and chips and the monkfish and mussels which was one of the specials. all excellent. Wine was nice and reasonably priced.

You will not be disappointed!

2  Thank Michael075

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I'm happy to join other reviewers with giving 5 stars to this restaurant. Friendly staff, great food - certainly worth for what you pay.

We booked table at 6pm on Saturday night. We were the first customer but the restaurant will get full in minutes. They asked for “reconfirm” for the booking (to give them a call on that day) but it is indeed make sense.

The one and only (tiniest) problem is the restaurant is located not in the heart of the town but you wouldn't complain for walking 5-10min for good food. You need to walk after eating nice afters.

2  Thank Tochitsuteta
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Pleasantly surprised by the excellent interior, good food, very informative waitress and prompt service.

2  Thank Sean M
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We had a great time in Oscars recently. The Lobster main is highly recommended. The service was quick and the staff very nice. A great restaurant.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

It was my birthday and my wife and I went for dinner with our son and daughter and their partners.
I had read about this restaurant and it proved to be an excellent choice.
I cannot fault it in any way. The food was delicious; I had oysters and then brill and my family tried other dishes, all of which were first class. The service brilliant and the welcome and friendliness of the staff were exceptional.
They did everything possible to ensure a relaxed and enjoyable evening for which I am truly grateful.
How refreshing to find a place where they undersatnd how to make this happen!

1  Thank ARHawkins3259