“Best tea shop in Ireland!”
Review of Cupan Tae

Cupan Tae
Ranked #1 of 15 Dessert in Galway
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had breakfast here during our visit to Galway this past week. We enjoyed it so much that we returned later that very same day for afternoon tea. Everything was delightful! The Galway Cream tea is amazing! We purchased some to bring home but I have a feeling that we will be ordering more online in the near future. I also particularly enjoyed the scones, cucumber sandwiches and chocolate biscuit cake. My husband enjoyed it as much as I did - even with all the lace and frills. A delight all around! If you're in Galway city, do not miss this place!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We fell upon this tea room on our way out of town. It was so cute, they had a great selection of teas and their pastries were delicious.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

The tea, atmosphere, service, and desserts were wonderful. The salads were delightful with Irish goat and sheep's cheeses. My mother would have loved this place.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Fab.Food very good. Lovely afternoon sitting outside.Visited with friends ,had lovely afternoon tea . Will be back again.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

This place certainly lived up to expectations set by Trip Advisor! Visited on a rainy Sunday afternoon and it was perfect-great cakes, lovely staff, relaxing ambience. Go there!

1  Thank OzzieEire