“Ok”

Gourmet Tart Company
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Galway
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Great coffee and cakes .... food good. ... lacks a bit of atmosphere. Service good and staff very friendly

1  Thank Rkst1

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

I've been to the Gourmet Tart Company many times in the last 2 years. In fact I met my girlfriend there :) To me there is nothing like Sunday morning breakfast, usually a fry at the Gourmet Tart company. The black and white pudding is just fantastic. It's quite the treat to go there once a month and walk out the door afterwards with some cream cakes to have with coffee at home later in the day after a walk on the prom in Salthill.

2  Thank ThomasMacdoubtall
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my Dad had breakfast here during our stay in Galway. We enjoyed it so much that we returned the following morning!
My Dad had a full Irish breakfast both mornings which was well cooked, the taste and quality of the food was excellent. I had poached eggs with rashers and multi seed bread which was lovely. The second morning I had a brown scone which was also great, fresh and homemade.
The service was good, everyone was pleasant and efficient. It was quite busy which I can understand why! If I lived in Galway I would definitely be a regular.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

This is lovely Restaurant. It is a very busy at the weekends especially Saturday and Sunday mornings. Lovely for brunch or just for coffee and cakes. A wide and especially tasty selection of pasties and cakes. Lovely salads and they also supply their own cakes and breads. Only reservation is that sometimes it can be a bit noisy. Otherwise a great Restauant

Reviewed August 19, 2014

This restaurant caters equally well for those who want healthy food and those after something sweeter......the crushed almond croissants are fantastic.....very good coffee.....probably a little less suitable for kids.....passageways between tables are a little tight for small people who like running around.

1  Thank Ger C