“Cheap but food matched”

Cuisines: Indian, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Great service, nice place.
Popadoms a good, Sundries poor.
Curry showed signs of sitting for a while.
All in all quiet average, it was well priced. Quick bite before meeting people and I guess it fulfilled that.

There are newer reviews for Kashmir Indian Restaurant

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Could be a coincidence but my debit card started showing fraudulent transactions the day after using it here. The staff didn't seem too sure how to use the machine which seemed odd at the time.

Food wasn't as good as any of my local Indian restaurants. Try it by all means, but pay cash.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went to Kashmir with my family. It was excellent. I ordered the kids food first, as they were starving. They both watched the chef make the naan bread in the tandorri oven.

Their Butter chicken was great.

My husband and I ordered from the early bird menu. Brilliant idea. Loads of food and good tasting too.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have been to the Kashmir a good few times, and I have tryed somthing new each time I visited.
The menu has a very big selection so it always took me awhile to decide what I wanted , which is always a good thing to have a list to choose from,
There is a great selection of Mild , Meduim and hot so it is pretty good if you want to bring someone who does not like Hot dishes as the Mild ones taste really good :)

Great athmosphere in the Resturant and the staff are pretty Friendly too

2  Thank TomStatic
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my partner have been talking about going for dinner here the last year and finally we went last night.
We both had the early bird menu €19.95 for starter main rice chips or nan bread and a glass of wine or soda. Great value great service food was very tasty. My starter was not what I ordered but maybe she though I was pointing to a different starter as the one I got was beside it. But still tasty even if it was the wrong starter. We both had a mineral as we had just got our vaccinations for our trip away.
Looking forward to reviewing some amazing restaurants in Asia.
Well recomended we will be back.