“Yum yum!”

Scotty's Famous Burgers & Wings
Ranked #25 of 507 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Scotty's is a friendly,casual restaurant with an emphasis on American comfort food.Our business motto is "Serious Food, Genuine Hospitality". Scotty is passionate about burgers so this is the place to come if you want juicy,100% Pure Galway beef burgers ( Over 58 versions to choose from ). Potato skins, plentiful platters of buffalo hot or BBQ wings, fall off the bone pork ribs, soups, salads and mouth-watering desserts. Americana at its best!
Reviewed August 18, 2013

When I lived in Galway this was a regular of mine. I still pop in from time to time, and is great to see the high standard of tasty food is upheld!
Love it! Friendly staff and superb burgers!!!!!

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I visited this establishment with my family and were completely satisfied. The food and choice was excellent. The service and atmosphere very very good. Only complaint would be the quantity that was delivered to our table but we were offered bags to take it away. We have visited since and still found the same quality. highly recommended. Well done.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Staying in the Pillo Hotel Galway and Scotty’s is a short walk from there.
The restaurant is located in a residential area. We went on a Wednesday evening and it was quite busy. The seating is spacious, bench seating. We were seated quickly and the staff were friendly. The menu has a huge choice.

We shared the dozen chicken wings (8.99) with bbq sauce. About 20 arrived on the plate and they were really lovely.
The wife had a chicken burger and I had a beef burger. Both came with (frozen chunky) chips. A bottle of beer and a glass of white wine which were hotel prices.

Someone in an earlier review mention about being hungry if you go there as the portions are huge. I agree totally. We did not do the meal justice as we had a sandwich in Galway city earlier in the day (a lovely pulled port ciabatta in the Poppy Seed). I suppose we could have dropped the wings but they came recommended and were worth it.

The total came to 43 euro.

Would love to see them do home made chips but overall we would recommend it.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Best steak I have ever eater 1ooz rib eye cooked to perfection, only sorry that was too ful for desert as they looked awesome. Will def be back!!!!

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I'm from England and found out about scottys online - basically I was in search of the perfect chicken wing after eating the famous wings from Dublin's elephant and castle. Online someone had mentioned that scottys were similar so I travelled across Galway to try them out. I first ordered the wrong wings and after explaining to the waitress that I had not wanted BBQ wings but hot and spicey and I explained that had travelled just for the wings she was ever so helpful, gave us a free drink whilst we waited and when I received my order there were 30 wings instead of 12!!!! The wings were absolutely amazing - exactly like the wings from Dublin! The service was fantastic, the staff were so friendly, the place is uber cool! So I would recommend you go!!!!!