“lovely little cafe”

Renzo Cafe
Ranked #8 of 37 Coffee & Tea in Galway
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Charming European style cafe with a friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
Reviewed March 9, 2014

we wanted to grab a bite to eat before we travelled home to Kerry & found this little place amongst a few other cafe's, but this one seemed the cosiest!

We just had toasted sandwiches & coffee, but they were really tasty and hit the spot. Cosy and cute cafe with books on sale too. Coffee was really nice. Will be back next time we are in Galway!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

It was such a miserable day and my usual haunts were too far to walk in the rain, so I went in to Renzo which is right beside Debenhams, where I was shopping.
It was warm and welcoming and the staff very friendly. I ordered chicken caesar wrap and a pot of tea and settled down to read my book.
The wrap was one of the tastiest I have eaten and I have eaten quite a few of them in different places:-)
The atmosphere was very relaxed and the food lovely and fresh, they even had a selection of books to purchase for €3.
I willl definitely be making Renzo a regular haunt from now on, as there are quite a few things on the menu i would like to try.

1  Thank bannergirl
Reviewed October 4, 2013

This place is an oasis of calm in the bustling streets of Galway. It has great coffee and the staff are friendly.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Been here Afew times and it is one of my favourite cafes in Galway. Had dinner once which was great! Seafood pasta and their pizzas are also great too! More often I go here for lunch and always really enjoy it- especially the coffee! Great food and good staff aside, I think the relaxed atmosphere in Renzo is one of its best qualities.. It seems like the kind of place you can really sit and enjoy a coffee with no1 wanting to rush you on! Great cafe- will be back again, and again....

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner went there ,great food and big coffee (is what everybody want in a break)nice and quiet atmosphere.we will go back

Renzo1606, Manager at Renzo Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind review! Giving customers the chance to relax and enjoy their break is our priority! Come back soon. Renzo