“Splendid”
Review of Crossroads bar and restaurant - CLOSED

Crossroads bar and restaurant
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Excellent seasonal bar food, best burgers in town, fish pie,pan fried noodles, meatballs and daily fish special sourced from the local farmers market. It's a gem!Eat Fresh, eat local, eat at the Crossroads, Moycullen. Galway
Reviewed July 26, 2010

On our return from Clifden we decided to stop here rather than go into town. Have to say we were seriously impressed with the Crossroads. Excellent food! friendly staff an a great atmosphere. You will not be dissapointed.

Reviewed June 11, 2010

I must say...I tend not to eat out too much, due to the many times I have been dissappointed by the lack of great food for good value in Galway! Until, finally, I have found that place. The crossroads bar in Moycullen has indeed suprised me by their frequently updated menu. Alongside the extensive choices and excellent service, the friendly owner, Sinead, although we have just met on one occasion, she remembered my wine preference. She clearly takes an interest and pride in her customers. Today was fresh with friday. My mouth is watering thinking about the meal I had. Lemon sole with a goats cheese sauce, seasonal veg and mash for only 15.95. My mother also enjoys tagging along as they are always accomodating for caeliacs. Their sauces are all made with corn flour. FYI. This is the place to be, a place for all ages. Whether your hanging out in the organic beer garden, or relaxing by the open fire, you won't be disappointed (",)

Reviewed May 31, 2010

Have eaten here a number of times in the past few months and have never been disappointed. And I have tried lots of different things on the menu and I've found them all really tasty.....especially the hot chicken wings. The staff are always really nice and friendly, the pub is really cosy and they do some really good international beers.

Reviewed May 5, 2010

If you are looking for a reasonable priced menu this is the place to go. They have a great extensive bar menu and everything is homemade even the sauces. I love the homemade steak and chorizo burger and my wife loves the fish pie. The food is delicious and we've never been disapointed. We live in Galway city. Last summer we had family over from the states, we brought them for a drive out to Connamara and stumbled apon the crossroads. We go there ever week and gave recommended it to all are friend. Great food, excellent service and a nice cost relaxing place to hang out.

Reviewed March 11, 2010

I was passing through Moycullen on the way to Clifden for the day when i seen the sign for the crossroads! as we had set off from Co. Clare the kids were a bit hungry so we decided to stop for something to eat. The staff member was very friendly and he offeredn games for the kids to play. The food was excellant and very reasonable(we had the homemade burgers)and as i was not driving i had a beer which was recommended by the staff. All in all i would have to say it is one of the best places we have stopped for food in years and and the kids were made very welcome. Thanks a million!!