“Mexican Nosh house”
Review of La Salsa - CLOSED

La Salsa
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: La Salsa is Galway's best known Mexican restaurant. It’s in the heart of Galway’s pedestrian area. Serving California-style Mexican food, get everything from quesadillas to burritos.We also have a large range of vegetarian and vegan options available
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Located on Mainguard street at the bottom of the town centre, La Salsa is a good option for some quick grub. Located strategically close to my favourite watering holes, if you're into mexican food, then you should really check this place out. Great value.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We had a group of 12 and ate dinner here. The meals were huge for the amount we paid. I ordered a meal deal, a 10" wrap thing that was quite large and some chips. The others got the 12" and 3 out of the 4 guys couldn't eat it all.
The 2nd floor was the sitting area and was very casual and relaxes, with small tables and an assortment of chairs. The staff were fine with us rearranging the place so we could all fit (not a lot of room left for anyone else though) and let the others bring in their alcohol drinks from the Spar across the street.
Meals were called out over the speaker and we had to get them instead of being served, but that was no problem.
The 1st floor was the kitchen and the take away area.
The staff were very accommodating and friendly.

1  Thank Caitlin-Shaun
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Love the food here we have tried lots from the menu, the taco chips have to be my favorite. Really nice food. You have to go collect your own food when they have it cooked they just shout out your order, if your not listening it just sits there seriously like even when the place is dead they don't bring you your food! Don't like that!

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I got a takeaway from here while I was In Galway for the weekend, I didn't like it at all, I didn't think it was real Mexican food, I wouldn't go back

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Eat here on a regular basis, both sit-in and takeaway. Love this place, Basic decor and seating but the food makes up for it. The taco fries with the two sauces are the best! Huge portions. Cannot wait to return!