“tasty”
Review of Chi Asian Bistro - CLOSED

Chi Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian
Description: The Noodle House offers fresh home made noodles served in a broth pan-fried..these dishes are based on Northern Chinese style noodle dishes....Traditional Chinese Dumplings are also avaiable as well as rice options...
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Had dinner here yesterday during the arts festival.Food and service very good, only qualm would be the portion sizes are a bit on the small size. My nasi Goreng was lovely and service was friendly and relaxed.

1  Thank Fay0210
There are newer reviews for Chi Asian Bistro

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Great food and atmosphere with friendly service! The soup was by far our favorite--everything else was good but wish the spring roll portions were a bit more.

2  Thank Katie K
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I had lunch here yesterday with my son. It was really awful. I ordered pad thai which was not like any pad thai I ever had. Someone had the bright idea to squash It into a bowl and turn this upside down onto the plate. It was covered in sweet and sour sauce, which I noticed was the special yesterday. Also there was of vegetables and very little meat. The pad thai had loads of onions.
The dumplings were o.k., though not as nice as they used to be. Very little meat in them.
We used to go to Da Tang all the time. Needless to say we won't be going back to Chi.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

My partner and I visited this week, and had steamed pork dumplings to share, Pad Thai and Ayam Panggang. The dumplings were nice, but the wrappers were quite thick and a lot of water came out of them.

The size of the portions for mains was a bit disappointing. The Pad Thai was rather small. It was ok but nothing memorable. Same with the Ayam Panggang - that tasted lovely for the first few bites, but as it's just a piece of chicken in a peanut sauce, nothing else in the sauce, we found it a bit boring after the first few bites.

The house wine was not great ... we did finish the glass though - and there was all sedement at the bottom of both the red and white wine glasses.

I used to go to Da Tang Noodle House a lot - and when it changed to Chi I had hoped for better. It has lost the authentic feel...

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Ate here recently with friends and we were all impressed with the quality of the food. Service was pleasant and efficient. Was nice and quiet here away from the busy areas of Galway.

1  Thank Jennywren3