Chi Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian
Description: The Noodle House offers fresh home made noodles served in a broth pan-fried..these dishes are based on Northern Chinese style noodle dishes....Traditional Chinese Dumplings are also avaiable as well as rice options...
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I sat down for lunch in this small restaurant/takeaway that feels like a cafe. The service was snappy, the food delicious. The broth in the vegetable noodle soup was particularly tasty, and I was impressed by the extensive selection of loose leaf teas - even white tea, my favourite. The sake I had to finish was tastefully chosen; nice and fruity, and a cut above the usual restaurant stuff. I like the fact that they didn't bother with Asian decor or music and instead let the food do the talking. I'd eat here again in a heartbeat if I ever return to Galway.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

After 30 minutes waiting for our starters we received prawn crackers as a shoddy attempt to appease us for the long wait, all the while food was streaming out from the kitchen for takeaway orders.... another 10 minute wait and our starters ariived, 5 minutes apart. My ribs were fine, the seafood salad was bland.
The Nasi Goreng for the maincourse, was dry, flavourless, the onlette was at the bottom because the waitress said "It decided to switch places today", it was listed on the menu as containing prawns and chicken, it had 3 pieces of pork. Total disaster.
My chicken soup noodles was flavoursome but contained far too much tofu and not enough chicken.
Overall it was a terrible experience, we received a derisory 15% discount on our bill for the long wait. We won't be going back

Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

This is now called Chi.
It's been refurbished and looks great. The good is the same as before and still fantastic. Love the chicken noodle soup and the pad tai

Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Food used to be good. I fortunately, the restaurant has been closed down and in its place there will be Chi take away.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Small little place and been here no of times and have never got a bad meal. The menu is very varied and both my daughter and I are always happy and full leaving here. Staff are attentive and food is served quick. If you want a reasonably priced fresh food in a More casual dining place this is the place for you.

2  Thank Karentipp