“Favorite spot”
Review of Chi Asian Bistro - CLOSED

Chi Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian
Description: The Noodle House offers fresh home made noodles served in a broth pan-fried..these dishes are based on Northern Chinese style noodle dishes....Traditional Chinese Dumplings are also avaiable as well as rice options...
“Favorite spot”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This is my favorite restaurant in Galway by far and I have eaten in most of them. I love the small little cafe feel and the real produce they use. Unlike some of the other Asian restaurants in town you do not walk away from this one disappointed.

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
Cork, Ireland
“…if you would like to try a good little Chinese restaurant...”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Not only liked by us, but even a very critical South Korean friend of mine admitted she really liked it (even though she normally doesn't like Asian restaurants in Europe).
I ate a noodle soup here and it was really good.
Be aware though that it's a small place, so only a small group of people fit.

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Come Back!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I am just after finishing a delicious take away and feel compelled to share. After feeling the nasty after effects of St Patrick's Day celebrations, I was craving something hot n spicy to kill the badness. I was looking forward to this all day after a long days work, so when I opened up my order and received a different dish, I was a little disappointed. So I rang back and the professional hostess apologised and informed my that she would send it out the correct dish. Then she called me back to apologise that the chef had left. This was not to my surprise at the time and as I work in the restaurant industry and I had left also. She kindly offered me a complimentary meal the following evening either at the restaurant or delivery. So I placed my order for delivery. My husband was also going to eat so we ordered for both of us.
However to my complete surprise when the delivery guy arrived he said the whole meal was complementary. He had ordered starter and main coarse, along with my main dish, it was extremely generous.
The food was delicious, fresh and authentic. My husband just loved the pork dumplings!!!
Working in the industry I understand simple mistakes can happen. We are all human. Customer service is all about good recovery and Da Tang goes above and beyond. Excellent come back. Excellent Food!!!!
A Much appreciated & satisfied new customer.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank SaraD307
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Asian in galway”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Went with 3 friends. Good service and tasty food. We all enjoyed our food. The soup noodles were especially tasty.

1 Thank howhardcanitbe1975
Galway, Ireland
“First time chop stick user, not the last time returning!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Friendly service and gorgeous food! Although I enjoy noodles I'd never been to a good noodle house before and I was delighted my boyfriend brought me here. Good value for money and yummy food in a relaxing environment. Definitely will be returning. :)

Visited November 2012