“First time chop stick user, not the last time returning!”
Review of Chi Asian Bistro - CLOSED

Chi Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian
Description: The Noodle House offers fresh home made noodles served in a broth pan-fried..these dishes are based on Northern Chinese style noodle dishes....Traditional Chinese Dumplings are also avaiable as well as rice options...
Galway, Ireland
“First time chop stick user, not the last time returning!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Friendly service and gorgeous food! Although I enjoy noodles I'd never been to a good noodle house before and I was delighted my boyfriend brought me here. Good value for money and yummy food in a relaxing environment. Definitely will be returning. :)

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Loulou8248

• Polish first
Galway, Ireland
“Real Authentic Chinese noodles”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The only place in Galway where you can get proper chinese food. The missus had the pork and pickles soup noodle, and i had the lanzhou beef soup noodle, both were delicious, we were told the noodles are made from scratch in house. They also serve Hotpot which is one of the most authentic chinese dishes from western chinese cousine.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank 12thofthe12th
Sharon, Massachusetts, United States
“Da Tang-affordable and comfortable”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

A nice break from pub food, my noodle soup was delicious. Locals were stopping in for take-out. Not crowded, quiet side street. Unhurried.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Nancy S
New York, NY
“Still thinking of those dumplings”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I wasn't expecting a whole lot when we came here, I just wanted something for lunch because I was starving. I was in heaven. I had the lunch special with pan fried pork dumplings (5 in an order) which were huge and beyond delicious. I haven't had dumplings that good in a long time. The entree was chicken chow mein - the chicken was really tender and it was delicious. I originally thought it was too expensive (15 EUR for an appetizer and entree) but afterwards thought it was worth it!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank NYTravelingAddict
“just great”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

It's been quite a while since I visited Da Tang restaurant in Galway and I forgot how good it is. I had terrific chow mein there last week. Vegetables were crisp sauce delicious. I definately recommend it. Service was also good.

• Visited October 2012