“The highest highlight of my trip...”
Review of Faherty Day Tours

Faherty Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 56 Tours in Galway
More attraction details
Owner description: BOOK NOW !! Aran Islands Tour includes. The return coach transfer to Rosseveal Harbour, Return ferry to Inis Mor and all day tour of the Aran Islands. Bus, Bike, or walking tour on Inis Mor is included.
Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The highest highlight of my trip...”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I could not have ever asked for a more fabulous person to learn and see the Aran Islands with other than Michael. I have been dreaming about seeing this part of Ireland for quite a while and I truly loved seeing it thru the eyes and experience of a native of the island who is the epitome of Irish hospitality. There was no "sugar coating" about the history and present state of the islands, and we were 1st hand witnesses to the recent devastating storms what his Ireland earlier this year. That said, I think that kind of experience is far more thought provoking than just the popular sights. I will remember this trip for the rest of my life and am so grateful to Michael for sharing his beautiful home.

2 Thank swholley

• Polish first
Edina, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Aran Islands”
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Michael was great!

The Aran Islands were breath taking!! I could not believe how wonderful they were.
Michael was a great tour guide he is from there so he knows a lot about the place!! He gave plenty of time to see the sites and did not hurry anybody. :) I highly recommend these tour it will make your day!! The price is right!

3 Thank Leah L
St. Petersburg, Russia
“The best tour to Aran Islands!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

To take this tour we decided after advice from the mistress of the house where we stayed in Galway. She said its the best tour from Galway to the Aran Islands. And you know, she didn't disappoint us.
The tour was just gorgeous. Michael wonderful person and a great storyteller. He showed us a lot of interesting places. He told entertaining local stories, showing the small details that you will never notice if you are not a local guy. He gave a lot of time to see everything.
I really advise Faherty Day Tours to everybody!
Thank you Michael!

Verona, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great day trip to see and hear about the Aran Islands from a local”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Michael has a way with people and seems to thoroughly enjoy giving these tours. we made a point to talk to him away from the crowd and it was awesome getting to hear more in depth stories from someone who grew up there. The views at the top of Dun Aengus were breathtaking and rival some of the views from Cliffs of Moher. The folks in the handful of shops were super nice and even threw in some extra things with our purchase just because. Definitely a recommended tour for someone who likes to learn about different places AND enjoy beautiful views.

1 Thank Clay S
Boston, MA USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Day on Inish Mor!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

What a beautiful island and a very well coordinated day! Michael was there to meet us promptly at 9:05 am in Galway. The bus ride to the boat was easy and the countryside was amazing. The boat was super rocky but a short journey of 45 minutes. We had perfect weather the day I went. Michael's tour was informative and exactly the right length. It was great seeing the small school house he attended as a child. I highly recommend this tour when you visit Galway!

1 Thank cynsia