“Great atmosphere and food”

The Seafood Bar @ Kirwan's
Ranked #20 of 487 Restaurants in Galway
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This is the best restaurant we haver sampled in Galway. The ambience and the staff are great and they seem to use the best ingredients. Fish is the speciality but there's plenty of alternatives.

There are newer reviews for The Seafood Bar @ Kirwan's

Reviewed January 26, 2013

My friend came to visit me recently and she loves seafood, so we decided to visit this restaurant and all I can say is wow it didn't disappoint, everything we had to eat was absolutely delicious. The staff were really friendly and a lovely atmosphere. Would highly recommend this place

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Brought my parents to Kirwan's Lane for dinner on New Years Eve 2012. Everything we had was delicious. I could not fault a thing. The waiter (red head) couldn't have been more lovely or helpfull. Would highly recommed dining here...and trust me I can be fussy when it comes to food!

1  Thank Fishpout
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Myself and my Girlfriend arrived at peak time on a busy saturday without reservations but the manager accommodated us no problem. Found the experience very positive. Food, service and atmosphere all very good. Friendly staff and a pub a connected pub next door which had some good live music.

Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

This is going to be short and sweet. It has been quiet a while since I've enjoyed a meal as much. I cannot believe I missed this restaurant for so long. Staff, service, and food could not have been better. This is by some way 'The' best eatery in Galway. No question I will be back. A hidden gem.

1  Thank Dessierb