“Awesome Show!”

Trad on the Prom
Ranked #1 of 18 Concerts & Shows in Galway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Performers who have captivated audiences in extraordinary and groundbreaking productions such as 'Riverdance', 'The Chieftains' and 'Lord of the Dance' have gathered together on ONE STAGE to present an unforgettable entertainment experience in Galway, the City of the Tribes. The music will touch your soul and the dancing will take your breath away. It's a truly remarkable experience suitable for all ages and nationalities.
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We booked this 6 months before our trip to Ireland earlier this month. It had been rated as one of the best tourist attractions . I was somewhat skeptical. It was well worth the evening...especially with front row seats. The music was excellent and the dancing...well, with the current female and male world champion Irish dancers,plus two other former world champions, it was a night to remember.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,336)

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband and I and our two sons in their early 20's enjoyed the performance very much! It was one of the highlights of our 2 weeks in Ireland. Extremely talented performers. We were surprised how many were in the show - maybe 18? The Irish dancers were my favorite - amazing!! Would recommend this show for all age groups. Also - it is nothing like what you see in the pubs that have live music.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Invigorating. Sensational. Aesthetic. Bracing. Charged. Energizing. Exhilarating. I sat back and allowed the music to wash over me like a finely poured pint of Guinness. Rejuvenating!

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

It was one of the best entertainment we had while we were visiting Galway Ireland. I can only hope they will come to Florida so we can seen them again.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

What an amazing show! My daughters are both Irish dancers and they were incredibly impressed with the quality of the dancing! The music is wonderful and the show is very intimate. Much more enjoyable than being in a big venue. A MUST SEE while in Ireland!