“We loved it”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Galway
Linderhof Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #32 of 189 Galway B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 1, 2011

This is a vey nice place to stay. The room was perfect and the breakfast excellent. We loved
the salmon sandwich M. Stanke gave us every day of our stay for lunchtime. M. Stanke was
very helpfull on advice for places to eat and things to do while in Galway.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Anny076

Reviewed August 13, 2010

After a week of cycling and camping in the Connemara we were looking forward to treating ourselves to a B&B in Galway before we had to return to France. Well staying at the Linderhof was just PERFECT. Mr. Stanke was so hospitable from the very beginning...he came and picked us up at the bike shop so we wouldn't have to walk or take the bus with our backpacks and gear. His hospitality continued until the next morning sending us off with sandwiches for the bus ride back to Dublin! The house and rooms are very nicely decorated and you couldn't ask for anything cleaner! If you opt for Linderhof, you won't regret it!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank stacia1
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Found this b&b by chance on the internet and by reading the reviews on tripadvisor I thought it was worth trying. The reviews were right, I would highly recommend it and I will be returning there anytime I am in Galway. The B&B is located within walking distance of the centre city and taking into consideration how close it is to the city it really is an absolute bargain. The owner was so welcoming, helpful and friendly. Breakfast is served whatever time suits you, so I don't think you can ask for better than that!!

Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank bubbles1984
Reviewed November 13, 2009

I went with my parents to spend a couple of nights in August. They are lovely. She even prepared some salmon salvage sandwich for the daily trip, really good! The place is comfortable, clean and nice.

Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank JoaquinN
Reviewed August 8, 2009

We stayed with Brid and Uli many times over the last 15 years. They are unbelievably friendly and great hosts. Once we arrived hoping to find a vacant room and - not having one themselves - they arranged one for us elsewhere and fed us before we left for our tour of the countryside (without any charge).
You can't find a better play to stay in Galway!!!

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank StanislaoMoulinski
Reviewed March 28, 2009

My girlfriend & I spend 3 nights at Linderhof B&B.

Room:
Private bathroom, warming blanket.
Really clean

Staff:
Holly & Brid were so nice and helpful, you can ask them whatever you want. They are always there to help you.

Service:
Irish breakfast was great (eggs, bacon, sausage, etc.) Tea, coffee and biscuit are avaible. There is one big lounge just for the guest where you can have a cup of tea or watch TV. Private car park. I think there is free WIFI but I didn't use it.

Location:
Good: 3 min walk to the city center and 5 min walk to the beach
Really calm place!
There is a supermarket 1 min walk

Conclusion:
We really enjoyed our stay, we definitely recommend this B&B.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Damslapougne
Reviewed March 15, 2009

We had an amazing time from the minute we came to this charming B&B the owners were extremly friendly and helped us planning our trips. The good location of the B&B being close to the city and in a quiet neighbourhood enabled us to get everywhere we wanted in a comparibly short time. Besides the awesome place we found the food excellent and the tips extremly supportive. My partner and me were so very pleased that we plan on coming there again. I can only recommend to stay at the ,,Linderhof" if you look for a clean and hospitable place in a friendly and warm atmosphere.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple