Aaron House B&B
$213
$259
$200
  • Restaurant
The Connacht Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$145
$135
Clayton Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$156
$162
Menlo Park Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
$174
$162
Hotwire.com
Flannery's Hotel Galway(Galway)(Great Value!)
$144
$139
Travelocity
$238
  • Pool
$285
$270
All reviewsminute walk from eyre squaretraditional irish breakfastbed was comfortableclean roomsstayed here for one nightbreakfast was deliciousfamily roomcereal
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I stayed here with my sister in July, coming over from America to explore Ireland. I deeply regret choosing this bed and breakfast. I asked the worker to recommend places in the area, she just grunted and gave me a leaflet to look out which was out of date. It took much longer that advertised to get to the town, it took me a 20min walk mminimum and I am a fast walker. The room was dirty with staines on our sheets and our bin was filled with rubbish, clearly had not been emptied. The breakfast was not very nice so we ended up only eating a small bit, there wasn't much choice at all. We stayed there for one night, we had to stay there for another night at the end of our stay, but we certainly didn't return. There are lots of bed and breakfasts along the college road, so we checked into another one, much cheaper and much nicer! Don't stay here.

• Stayed: July 2012
6  Thank limericklady123
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I recently went on a trip through Ireland, stopping in multiple counties. When i got to Galway I was happy to find out that the Volvo Ocean Race festivities had just started the day before. My girlfriend and I checked out multiple B&Bs throughout the city but were halted when we came to the door of 25 College Road. From the first minute we talked to the man that opened the door (Seamus) we knew that this was our place. My girlfriend tends to consider herself quite a neat freak and was very delighted with the B&Bs cleanliness. From the bedrooms to the dining room to the kitchen, everything was top notch. Our room even had a nice skylight which made for very beautiful Ireland wake ups in the morning. Being from America, we didn't quite know where to go or what to do in Galway. This also made our B&B choice a very good one, as Seamus became our own tour guide for the 5 day stay. He was so knowledgeable and would draw us small maps of the city daily to let us know where the happening spots were that day. It's not in every B&B that you have a concierge but this seemed to be the case here. With The Aaron House and College Road being so close to The City Center it made for an easy walk and with the maps we never got lost! As far as I could tell, this was the best location in Galway for a B&B as it was quiet enough to sleep at night and close enough to slip right into the action just a few blocks away. We woke up every morning to a nice spread of complimentary breakfast ranging but not limited to a traditional Irish breakfast, cereals, fresh fruits, yogurt and so on. This proved to be a very positive start to our Galway days.

We have friends traveling to Galway in October and I have definitely pointed them in the direction of 25 College Road to share the amazing experience we had at Aaron House. From the wide range of B&Bs we stayed in across Ireland, we both agreed that this was easily our favorite and not to mention the price was the best we saw for the great accommodation.

We cannot wait to return to The Aaron House again next summer!

Hello to all at this great establishment.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2012

me and mny girlfriend recently stayed in galway for four nights,,we booked into arron house as it is so close to the city centre.on arriving at 7pm we had been travelling all day.the man there seamus,,booked us in and made us a nice cup of tea and a sandwich.he advised us where to go that night.we ended up staying for three days and the staff were so helpful with us we ended up having a great time in galway.the owners had a barbaque one evening and invited us ,,and we enjoyed a great meal and drinks with them.these people are the reason in future we will always choose a bed and breakfast instead of a hotel as the personal attention and hospitality will never be better.we look forward to visiting galway again and as ena and seamus seem like friends almost now we will definately be staying in arron house....highely recommend this bed and breakfeast,,thanks again kevin and rachel

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I had reason to be in Galway in the West of Ireland lately for a business trip. I stayed in Arron House in the City Centre which i found to be of a very high standard. Everything from the staff to the room to the facilities to the breakfast were fantastic. I can highly recommend Arron House to anyone visiting Galway. I can also confirm I will return to Arron House in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I stayed for 3 nights recently at Aaron House B&B while i was travelling around the coast of Ireland with my wife and 2 kids.. We found it hospitable, friendly, clean and comfortable and most importantly very convenient to the City Center.. I would definitely return to this excellent family run business in the future... Thanks Seamus for all your good suggestions on where to visit while in Galway...

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family