I stayed in this hotel for 22 days for a work related trip and the sea view rooms are awsome.The staff is very helpful.This Gym is excellent.The location of this hotel is very attractive near Marine road.This place is having few indian restaurants as well to cater indian Menus.Taxis and buses are within 2 minutes walk.You can enjoy ship ferrying near the sea.
Overall great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in history and a favourite with the locals, this landmark Hotel is an impressive sight on the Dun Laoghaire skyline. Since 1828, a Dublin Hotel has occupied the site now occupied by the Royal Marine Hotel. With 228 Bedrooms, 14 Dedicated Meeting Rooms and a Conference Centre as well as The Pier Health Club and sananaSPA; the Royal Marine Hotel has it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Royal Marine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Marine dún Laoghaire
- Hotel Royal Marine
- Royal Marine Hotel Dublin
- Royal Marine Hotel Dun Laoghaire, Ireland - County Dublin