My friend and I stayed at the Royal Marine for four nights in late October. The location is superb (shame about the large crane in front but we knew about that in advance) and the views all around the Bay are wonderful. Great for walks along the coast. We were part of a wedding group and the wedding meal was excellent. Our room was very spacious and the beds extremely comfortable. Breakfast was pretty good but the downside was that the waiters did not clear tables quickly enough. You had to juggle used dishes and the tables were very small. Other than that, I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in history and a favourite with the locals, this landmark Hotel is an impressive sight on the Dun Laoghaire skyline. Since 1828, a Dublin Hotel has occupied the site now occupied by the Royal Marine Hotel. With 228 Bedrooms, 14 Dedicated Meeting Rooms and a Conference Centre as well as The Pier Health Club and sananaSPA; the Royal Marine Hotel has it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Marine Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Marine dún Laoghaire
- Hotel Royal Marine
- Royal Marine Hotel Dublin
- Royal Marine Hotel Dun Laoghaire, Ireland - County Dublin