We enjoyed our stay at the Windsor Lodge B&B for 2 nights. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. The location is close to the harbor as well as public transportation if you want to go into Dublin or other nearby places. Mary, the owner, is a pleasant and high energy hostess who could alsways take a moment to answer our questions and give us suggestions about where to eat or how to get to various places. She even provided us with bananas for our breakfast on the morning that we had to leave at 5:30 am to drop off our rental car and catch our early flight home from Dublin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windsor Lodge is a fine Victorian home, built circa 1830. It is owned by the O'Farrell family who offer quality accommodation to visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Windsor Lodge B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Lodge Bed And Breakfast
- Windsor Hotel
- Windsor Lodge B&B Dun Laoghaire, Ireland - County Dublin