“Great trip- definitely a must for all ages!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Go Sailing

Go Sailing
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great trip- definitely a must for all ages!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

We went on the morning sail on a Sunday & had a great time. The boat is beautiful and the trip has something for everyone. It's incredible to see Dublin Bay from such a unique perspective and the crew have plenty of interesting stories to tell about the history of the area. I would definitely recommend the trip for visitors and locals of all ages!!

Visited July 2012

dubelin of course
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“What a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

A fantastic experience. We spent a lovely afternoon with Padraig and Sue on the yacht...seeing the coastline from a boat is really interesting and Padraig and sue we're full of local information as well as boating information. The boat itself is amazing and we can only imagine it was like taking a formula 1 car out... Totally recommend this trip for family and friends....

Visited July 2012
Wicklow, Ireland
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Dolphins and Sunshine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

Me and my bestie went sailing with Bref and Aaron on a beautiful sunny Sunday in May, we sailed out from Dun Laoghaire harbour and it was magnific! I have never seen the coast line from that perspective before and with the weather being so perfect it was like being abroad. I thought the sail could not get any better when suddenly in Dalkey sound the dolphins came along side and we got the most spectacular show, they jumped, played and just showed off really, what an experience. Bref and Aaron were just wonderful hosts full of knowledge, great craic and just so down to earth it was like hanging out with old friends. I cant wait to do it again! Oh and safety is top notch!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Avril P
Portishead, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“excellent experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

Wanted to give my son a sailing experience, and joined a group of 10 people of many nationalities for a taster trip of two hours. The crew are superb, safety is paramount without being invasive, and very chilled about letting people do what they wanted, including helming this wonderful 54ft yacht. Its a great way of seeing Dublin Bay and can't recommend them highly enough

Visited April 2012
Webster, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Smiling through the rain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

My husband and I went to Ireland for a week for our Honeymoon. We took the first sail of the season with Aaron and Bref on March 16th, 2012. The weather had been extremely nice the entire week so we had high hopes for the weather. Unfortunately, the weather went wild that day and we got the first rain in about 2 weeks. Being that we were going to Ireland, however, we knew to expect some rain. We met up with Aaron and Bref at the marina and they seemed very flexible about the schedule. They told us we would be sailing with 4 other people and even though it was raining (lightly), they were optimistic that we could have a great sailing day. They were absolutely correct! Every step of the sailing trip was incredible and enjoyable and that is all due to the two men leading the tour. We found both of them to be informative and hilarious! Bref literally made my face and side hurt because of all the laughing he had me doing! I was so impressed with Aaron's experience with sailing and felt we were in great hands. I would recommend anyone who has love for a smooth ride in which you will laugh yourself silly to take this tour!

Visited March 2012