“Dolphins and Sunshine”
Review of Go Sailing

Go Sailing
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Me and my bestie went sailing with Bref and Aaron on a beautiful sunny Sunday in May, we sailed out from Dun Laoghaire harbour and it was magnific! I have never seen the coast line from that perspective before and with the weather being so perfect it was like being abroad. I thought the sail could not get any better when suddenly in Dalkey sound the dolphins came along side and we got the most spectacular show, they jumped, played and just showed off really, what an experience. Bref and Aaron were just wonderful hosts full of knowledge, great craic and just so down to earth it was like hanging out with old friends. I cant wait to do it again! Oh and safety is top notch!

2  Thank Avril P

Reviewed April 15, 2012

Wanted to give my son a sailing experience, and joined a group of 10 people of many nationalities for a taster trip of two hours. The crew are superb, safety is paramount without being invasive, and very chilled about letting people do what they wanted, including helming this wonderful 54ft yacht. Its a great way of seeing Dublin Bay and can't recommend them highly enough

Reviewed March 26, 2012

My husband and I went to Ireland for a week for our Honeymoon. We took the first sail of the season with Aaron and Bref on March 16th, 2012. The weather had been extremely nice the entire week so we had high hopes for the weather. Unfortunately, the weather went wild that day and we got the first rain in about 2 weeks. Being that we were going to Ireland, however, we knew to expect some rain. We met up with Aaron and Bref at the marina and they seemed very flexible about the schedule. They told us we would be sailing with 4 other people and even though it was raining (lightly), they were optimistic that we could have a great sailing day. They were absolutely correct! Every step of the sailing trip was incredible and enjoyable and that is all due to the two men leading the tour. We found both of them to be informative and hilarious! Bref literally made my face and side hurt because of all the laughing he had me doing! I was so impressed with Aaron's experience with sailing and felt we were in great hands. I would recommend anyone who has love for a smooth ride in which you will laugh yourself silly to take this tour!

Reviewed September 5, 2011

I took three German friends who were staying with me for the weekend out on the Yacht. My german friends had stayed with me loads of times in the past and we kept revisiting the same places. So i had the idea to bring them out on a coastal excursion of the local area. We all had the time of our lives. It was such a change from visiting places like Glendalough. So if you have any friends from abroad coming to visit i would really recommend this trip. Also the two lads on the boat were great fun and were full of knowledge of the local area. I learnt new things about the area even though i grew up locally. Ronan, Dun Laoghaire

1  Thank ronan b
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Went sailing on a Monday night in July with my husband, sister-in-law and two boys, ages 11 and 9. It was probably the calmest the bay had been all summer. Not much wind, but loads of scenery. The guys are great guides, and we had the added bonus if sailing with the dolphins!