“Nice atmosphere and cute decor”
Review of Acapulco

Acapulco
Ranked #386 of 2,700 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: South City Centre
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Not a bad restaurant, this place has a great atmosphere and I love the decor. The service is really good and the waitress we had here was really great. The food on the other had was ok, not great for mexican, I like spices and just found this lacked a little in that department and was borderline bland at times. May have been an off day though, I prob would try it again.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We went for a quite meal out and Acapulco was perfect for this. The food was excellent, served in good time, and with a smile. The wine was of a decent price and quality. We were served by two people.... a REALLY friendly bloke and quite a grumpy woman. I wouldn't dock any marks for one person's bad day!!! Try it out.

Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

The food here is incredible! We are from new York and love tex mex food.... We weren't sure what to expect from a Mexican restaurant in Ireland, but we were truly amazed. One of the best Mexican restaurants we have ever eaten at. Everything was spiced perfectly and the food was quite flavorful. Excellent staff, very friendly and accomodating to our baby as well!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Dont know what the fuss about this place is all about,its not a real autentic mexican,dont get me wrong its fine,its just maybe my meal was awful as a chef myself if any of my chefs served a meal like the one i would sack him straight away i am convinced the the chefs are far from mexican and the way i see it if i go to a mexican restaurant for a meal i want somebody who trained in mexico cooking mexican food.this was not mexican food.i have been to a different mexican restaurant in dublin and there is no comparison the other restaurant was real mexican.Bottom line if you want authentic mexican food dont go here.if you want old el paso this is your place.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Start to finish, super evening. Great atmosphere, friendly staff and delicious food! What more can one ask for! Highly recommended.